About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Saturday 16 February 2013

Saturday afternoon

When I finished work today Sean headed down for a surf after failing to catch the squid he had promised us for tea.

While we were down on the beach this glider did a couple of fly bys.

 

 

Then while we were having tea this ???? what it is called flew past the balcony.

 

The sunsets have been beautiful lately.

 

 

14 comments:

julieQ said...

I think you are one of best photographers anywhere...I always love to see your pics!

Shirley said...

See! I am not the only one who thinks your photographs are amazing. That glider looked like a giant mechanical insect coming in, those sunsets are just beautiful.

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

as usual some very stunning photos, thanks Leanne!!!

Sue SA said...

The first contraption is a microlight and the second is a paraglider (I think). Beautiful sunsets! Must be nice to be able to walk to the beach, looks so relaxing!

Shay said...

I was down your way a couple of weeks ago. The water and beach looked very inviting.

So much excitement at your place and beautiful photos of it all as always!

Helen said...

Terrific photos Leanne.

Helen

Lorraine said...

Great pics as always Leanne.....some interesting flying machines!

Liz said...

nice shots Leanne as usual, the sunsets have been pretty spectacular here too...warm summer storms are awesome for that..
Lizzie
xxx

seabreezequilts said...

Sack that fisherman, fancy promising to deliver and then failing. Great photo's as usual.

Kris said...

Oh we saw some of the second thingy, but without the propellor on Saturday down at Flinders on the Mornington Peninsula. It was weird. They got strapped in, then the "sail" flew above their heads and they walked off the edge of the cliff, and rose up into the air.

Great photos! You sure live in a pretty place ;)

Sue-Anne said...

You take the most amazing photos Leanne! Looks like you have a beautiful local beach.

Locket Pocket said...

Your photos are stunning as always Leanne! I wish I had one tiny shred of your photography talent!! Lucy xx

Chris H said...

Wow what amazing photos! You live in a gorgeous area Chick.

Jenny said...

hope your baked beans were nearly as satisfying as the squid may have been-lovely photos