About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Tuesday 26 August 2008

A swap

Back when Lucy was doing her mini quilt swap Nicky and I organised one between ourselves with no time restrains........... as I only work 2 days and just paff around and she works full time and is young and has a life.
When I went to Loxton I bundles mine up and it went over to Nicky in the safe hands of Gail....however I was a little worried about it as it had some Haighs chocolates in it......I am pleased to say every thing made it safe and sound(even the chocolates).
This was what I made for Nicky

A Present for Nicky

The label

A Present for Nicky

Note to Nicky: I am only posting this as I haven't got anything else finished at the moment so remember NO PRESSURE.


19 comments:

Pat said...

Oh my gosh Leanne! That is so cute, I am sure that Nicky will LOVE it!!

jacquie said...

how can you not smile when you look at this. it's wonderful. she'll love it.

Kathy said...

Very Cute! Thanks for sharing.

Roseanne said...

It is so cute .Nicky is very lucky to get that wall hanging...

Karen said...

Just adorable;)

RG said...

Leanne, it's fantastic!!
So pretty, bright and cheery :o)

Chookyblue...... said...

love the mini quilt.......she looks like so much fun.....

dutchcomfort said...

Such a bright and happy quilt! Love it!

Sorrow said...

I love how you say "no pressure!" as if you know some where in the corner of her mind she is going to go OMG! and start racing..
lol
It's absolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

how cute is that - how could she not smile every time she looks at it
lisa x

corry said...

What a sweet little quilt! I love the fish fabric you used for the girls shirt.

Kris said...

I love the 'no pressure' comment! And the little quilt is very cute. So happy!

Locket Pocket said...

It's absolutely gorgeous Leanne! I always love your stitching - so beautiful and happy! Lucy x

Unknown said...

It´s very cute, makes me happy when looking at it!

em's scrapbag said...

What a cheerful little quilt. It is wonderful. She'll love it.

Jean said...

It really did turn out cute! She will be enjoying that for a long time!
It's so wimsical! Fun,too.
Thanks for sharing!

Jane said...

I love this, and the sentiments it has. Will make her smile everytime she looks at it

Beertje Zonn said...

Leanne, it's lovely!
Kind regards

Sonnja & Beertje Zonn

Nicky said...

I just adore it! However, guilt and pressure wouldn't give me any more quilting hours in the day sadly (I wish it would :( ) Thanks for the lovely quilt again. You will see why yours has taken so long when you do finally get it!
nicky xo