About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Monday 11 June 2007

Pages for my Journal


I was up early this morning. My son will be back from Brown Beach later so there will be competition for the computer. He will be cold, tied and grumpy I expect. Four boys sleeping in a station wagon doesn't make for too much sleep. That is, if they haven't been lost in the sand dunes or swept out to sea. I try not to think about what could happen to them too much. Here are some pics of the pages for my journal I quickly did this morning. I intend to put every thing I make in it as I tend to give things away so it's a good way of remembering(at my age things leave my brain quite easily).



Page 1






Back of page 1
























Page 2



Back of page 2

2 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

What a great idea to make a journal of all your projects. I will start one as well!

rohanknitter said...

Your journal is beautiful and such a good idea.